Virtual Medical Office Assistants
Lessen the load of your support staff, increase patient satisfaction, and create a happier, more efficient office environment with the help of our experienced professionals.
An extension of your office - for less than you think.
eData Services’ Virtual Medical Office Assistants are the most efficient solution for creating and maintaining a manageable workload within your practice. Take the pressure off your existing staff and see an improvement in both office morale and staff-patient relationships.
Our Virtual Medical Office Assistants take on a wide range of responsibilities including
- Pre-exam verification of insurance eligibility, benefits and coverage
- Securing treatment authorization
- Submitting claims, responding to claim denials, and resolving EOB issues
- Identifying and finding solutions for common billing issues
- Managing the phones by responding to patient inquiries, scheduling, taking pre-exam histories, confirming appointments, and transferring calls to your other staff
- Processing mail by posting it to the EHR and overseeing the appropriate follow-up
Benefits of Virtual Medical Assistants
eData's Virtual Assistants come from medical, legal, and accounting professions. We'll match a qualified Assistant to your practice's unique needs. They will quickly become a member of your team - learning your unique preferences and protocol.
Immediate, Affordable Availability
An internet connection is all you need to get started. Starting at $12 an hour, your dedicated Virtual Assistant will work with you and your staff on a full or part-time basis.
With our Virtual Assistants, you don't have to worry about payroll taxes, social security, health insurance, workers comp, vacation or sick leave. No figuring out where to put a new desk, computer, and phone.
Creating a manageable workload for your in-office staff will allow you to re-focus your attention on patient care. The impact will positively affect every part of your practice.